The Reykjavik Beer Tour
Icelandic beer, local beer history, the best bars in Reykjavik, micro breweries and exploring our beautiful Reykjavik with a fun and knowledgable local guide: If you are interested in any of the above, you are in luck. Because our Reykjavik Beer Tour was created for you!
Reykjavik Beer Tour Highlights:
– Visit four of the most interesting beer venues in Reykjavik
– Taste over 10 amazing Icelandic beers
– Explore Reykjavik with a fun & knowledgable local beer expert
This tour is perfect for beer lovers of all kinds and fun travellers that want to explore Reykjavik with a local, get to know the beer culture and make new friends along the way.
For 2-3 hours we will take you around down town Reykjavik and explore four of our absolute favourite local bars.
Included is a visit to the only micro brewery in Reykjavik, a hip gastro pub, the best micro bar in town and the one venue that has the largest Icelandic beer selection of them all! What more do you need?
All drinks are included and light bar snacks. At every location we will enjoy unique Icelandic beers and work our way through Iceland’s incredible beer saga. In other words, the Reykjavik Beer Tour is the perfect introduction to Icelandic beer!
- A local guide and a walking tour in and around down town Reykjavik with a visit to the old harbour.
- Visit to four amazing local bars
- Sample of over 10 Icelandic beers. Please note that the selection changes from tour to tour as we try to offer the best seasonal beers possible at each time.
Our meeting location is Harpa, our amazing and beautiful concert hall 🙂
Harpa is pretty hard to miss but to make it easier to find here is a GoogleMaps link with the exact location:
Your guide will meet you right in front of Harpa main entrance (maybe inside if it will be cold …. ) and will be wearing a bright blue backpack labeled with the Reykjavik Food Walk on his/hers back. You will spot each other right away!
If you have any concerns, you may always drop us a line and we’ll get right back to you!