Small Group Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon Tour with Admission Ticket
Take a minibus tour of the Golden Circle with a maximum of 18 participants. See natural formations, such as geysers, waterfalls, lakes and more.
Visit Thingvellir, a historic landmark and the place where the Icelandic Commonwealth was founded. Take a chance to visit the best place on earth to view the North Atlantic Divergent Ridge.
See eruptions of up to 20 meters high at Strokkur, which erupts every 3 to 4 minutes. Pass by the dormant Geysir.
- Small-group tour
- Admission to Blue Lagoon
- Admission to the Kerid Volcanic Crater
- Professional guide
- Wi-Fi on the bus
- Warm clothing and good shoes
- Bring a swimsuit. These can also be rented at the Blue Lagoon at your own expense
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking